Extreme Fit Sports Compression Socks are designed to provide graduated compression to specific areas of the legs which helps elevate oxygen delivery to the muscles, improve blood circulation to the heart and speed the removal of lactic acid. This results in enhanced performance and faster recovery.
- Help relieve sore muscles and improve blood circulation to reduce discomfort and swelling
- Compression level: 20-30 mmHg
- Care instructions: Cold Wash, Tumble Try
PERFECT FOR THESE ACTIVITIES
- Sports, running, hiking, biking.
- Lifting weights, cardio, boxing.
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
- Pregnant woman, Nurses, and doctors
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant as serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
- Or you are just that loving person wanting to show how much you care but running short of gift ideas
Special blends of fiber give optimum moisture control. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support and comfort. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stop the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet.
Our compression technology (20-30mmHg) provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles. This equals faster recovery and better performance. Reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production and cramping, help aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, feet, and legs.
Relieves plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress. Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again!