Aromatherapy 100% Pure Therapeutic 16 - Piece High Grade Essential-Oils
|Aromatherapy 100% Pure Therapeutic 16 - Piece High Grade Essential-Oils||AM-16TOKEOS||841917129268||26.0 oz|
Adopting the latest steam-pressing technique, Pure essential oils are derived from the aromatic essences of plants，no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added. Fragrance emanated from a few drops of the essential oils will refresh the air and reinvigorate mind. Essential oils are also ideal for making soap, deodorant, beauty oil/cream and household cleaning. Each bottle of essential oil with typical flavor provides natural benefits for skin and home.
- Ideal for skin care when used as directed with a carrier oil, such as Amore's jojoba oil
- Ideal for use in diffusers, vaporizers or humidifiers, an allergen-free alternative to candles or incense
- All ingredients meet art naturals' 100 percent natural standards, paraben free and cruelty-free
16 Scents Included:
- Lemon Grass
- Sweet Orange
- Tea Tree
- Ylang Ylang
All of our essential oils are 100% pure & natural and do not contain any additives or fillers
Boosts Immune System, Regulates Menstruation, Prevents Gas Buildup, Reduce Scars, Promotes Digestion, Delays Aging and Stimulates Urination.
Vanilla essential oil can improve mood, Induces Sleep, Helps lower blood pressure, Contains Anti-inflammatory properties, Boosts Libido and can help address Sexual Deficiencies.
Support healthy immune functioning. May be used as an internal, topical and aromatic cleanser. It stimulates emotional balance as well as well-being. It promotes a positive mood
Supports Mental Clarity. Used for Relaxing and Calming, it also can work as a memory booster. it can induce minor contractions in our soft tissues, Provide relief from mild inflammation such as insect bites
- Has an intensely menthol, pine-like aroma.
- It is well-known for its antiseptic, antibacterial and stimulating effect on body and mind.
- Has an intensely sweet, citrus aroma. Orange essential oils has been used to for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects
- Its mildly aphrodisiac properties, making it the most natural way to spice up your life.
- Has a sweet floral aroma with occasional notes of fruits and herbs.
- Since antiquity, Lavender Oil has been known and used for it calming and healing effects.
- Unlike orange oil, lemongrass has a delightful and refreshing citrus flavor.
- It is known to relieve muscle pain, kill bacteria and ward off insects.
- This one of the eternal favorites among aromatherapy enthusiasts.
- It has a refreshing and energizing aroma and is much-heralded for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral effects.
- Has a strong, fresh-minty aroma and gives those who enjoy it an energetic and cooling sensation. Like Lavender oil,
- Peppermint is offered varying benefits ranging from increasing mental alertness to relieving sore muscles when used topically.
- Improves acne and reduces rosacea, balances hormones and increases libido.
- Neroli: Lowers inflammation and pain, decreases blood pressure and cortisol levels, repairs and rejuvenates skin.
- Eases anxiety, improves mood and invigorates your mind and body.
- Geranium: Wrinkle reducer, muscle toner, helps in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Increases blood flow, regulates heartbeat and lifts your mood. Natural aphrodisiac.
- Lavender: Alleviates headaches, reduces anxiety and stress, and improves sleep.
- Fruity and floral citrus scent
- May help support healthy metabolism, uplift mood, and improve the appearance of blemishes
- Warm, spicy and woody with a sweet, biting note
- Supports healthy metabolism and helps strengthen the immune system, naturally repels insects
- Makes You Feel The Love
- Reconnects You With Inner Peace
- High Self Confidence Is Back Again
Common Name: Lavender Latin Name: Lavendula spica.
Lemon Grass Oil
Plant Part Used: Grass. Common Name: Lemongrass. Latin Name: Cymbopogon citratus.
Common Name: Sweet orange. Latin Name: Citrus x sinensis.
Common Name: Peppermint. Latin Name: Metha x Piperita.
Common Name: Tea tree. Latin Name: Melaleuca alternifolia.
Common Name: Eucalyptus. Latin Name: Eucalyptus globulus.
Common Name: Ylang Ylang. Latin Name: Cananga odorata.
Common Name: Jasmine. Latin Name: Jasminum sambac.
Common Name: Grapefruit. Latin Name: Citrus paradisi.
Common Name: Cinnamon. Latin Name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum.
Common Name: Frangipani. Latin Name: Plumeria obtusa.
Common Name: Rose. Latin Name: Rosa centifolia.
Common Name: Frankincense. Latin Name: Boswellia carterii.
Common Name: Vanilla. Latin Name: Vanilla planifolia.
Common Name: Lemon . Latin Name: Citrus aurantiifolia.
Common Name: Sandalwood . Latin Name: Santalum.
Aromatherapy Use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or another professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for all internal use.