Tight copper-infused socks causes blood to circulate optimally through the entirety of the leg, helping to reduce swelling and fatigue
What are Compression Socks?
Tightly bound and snug knee-high socks fit tightly around the feet and ankles and get gradually looser as they travel up the leg. The tightening effect encourages blood to circulate all the way to your feet quickly.
- Helps reduce swelling and leg fatigue
- Recommended for varicose veins, post-surgery, and moderate edema
- Metallic fibers are woven into the compression fabric
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and fungi in the socks
- Helps control odor
- Unisex fit
- 3 pairs or 6 pairs
- Small/Medium: shoe sizes 7–9
- Large/XL: shoe sizes 9–11