Athletic Graduated Compression Socks (6-Pairs)
XTF Athletic Graduated Compression Socks Fun Funky and Colorful 10-20 mmgh. BEST for Nurses, Travel, Running, Crossfit, Shin Splints, and Varicose Veins. Lined with Genuine Silver. Designed for Runners to Compliment Your Athleticism. Get an Adrenaline Rush of Attention while performing optimally. Be prepared for constant compliments with these crazy colorful Running Socks. Not Your Typical Grandma’s Compression Stockings. Look Sexy + Fun while you sweat. Seriously Therapeutic too. Relieve Tired and Achy Legs and recover faster. Premium Blend 95% Polyester 5% Spandex Lined with genuine Silver Fibres. Colorful Patterns to ensure nonstop compliments. Great for Travel and Long Flights, and Long Days at Work that prevent and reduce Varicose Veins and Spider Veins. Woven with Antimicrobial and Moisture wicking Silver. Made with Breathable Materials that Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable. These are Everyday socks, not just for a marathon athlete. Try These on for Size and experience Happy Legs and Feet.
- Compression sports socks
- Medical grade graduated compression of 10-20mmHg
- Designed to boost circulation and delivery of oxygen to muscles
- Zone construction selectively adds cushioning and compression to where you need it most
- Form-fitting design follows the contours of the foot
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps skin dry and comfortable
- Latex-free fabric
- Four flex zones for enhanced mobility
We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form-fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
Our compression socks (10-20 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis, a LONG TERM Solution no overnight quick fix.
Easy to get on and great for daily wear, Athletic Graduated Compression Socks is beneficial for men and women who need comfortable lasting vascular support to relieve pain, reduce fatigue, swelling, edema, diabetic, and prevent blood clots after surgery.
- Small/Medium: Women US sizes 6.5 – 9.5 and men the US sizes 5 – 9.5
- Large/Extra Large: women US sizes 10 – 13.5 and men the US sizes 10 – 12