Aromatherapy 100% Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential-Oils
|Best 6 Essential Oils
|Top 6 Blends
Adopting the latest steam-pressing technique, Pure essential oils are derived from the aromatic essences of plants，no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added. Fragrance emanated from a few drops of the essential oils will refresh the air and reinvigorate mind. Essential oils are also ideal for making soap, deodorant, beauty oil/cream and household cleaning. Each bottle of essential oil with typical flavor provides natural benefits for skin and home.
- Pure therapeutic-grade oils
- Formulated to create a relaxing environment
- Can be used to fill the room with different aromas
- Good to put in living areas, bedrooms, or offices
- Aims to help deter mosquitoes and other insects
- Can be used in vaporizers, humidifiers, or diffusers
- The volume of each bottle: 10mL
All of our essential oils are 100% pure & natural and do not contain any additives or fillers
TOP 6 BLENDS
- Has an intense menthol, pine-like aroma.
- It is well-known for its antiseptic, antibacterial and stimulating effect on body and mind.
- Has an intensely sweet, citrus aroma. Orange essential oils has been used to for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects
- Its mildly aphrodisiac properties, making it the most natural way to spice up your life.
- Has a sweet floral aroma with occasional notes of fruits and herbs.
- Since antiquity, Lavender Oil has been known and used for it calming and healing effects.
- Unlike orange oil, lemongrass has a delightful and refreshing citrus flavor.
- It is known to relieve muscle pain, kill bacteria and ward off insects.
- This one of the eternal favorites among aromatherapy enthusiasts.
- It has a refreshing and energizing aroma and is much-heralded for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral effects.
- Has a strong, fresh-minty aroma and gives those who enjoy it an energetic and cooling sensation. Like Lavender oil,
- Peppermint is offered varying benefits ranging from increasing mental alertness to relieving sore muscles when used topically.
THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Improves acne and reduces rosacea, balances hormones and increases libido.
- Neroli: Lowers inflammation and pain, decreases blood pressure and cortisol levels, repairs and rejuvenates skin.
- Eases anxiety, improves mood and invigorates your mind and body.
- Geranium: Wrinkle reducer, muscle toner, helps in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Increases blood flow, regulates heartbeat and lifts your mood. Natural aphrodisiac.
- Lavender: Alleviates headaches, reduces anxiety and stress, and improves sleep.
- Fruity and floral citrus scent
- May help support healthy metabolism, uplift mood, and improve the appearance of blemishes
- Warm, spicy and woody with a sweet, biting note
- Supports healthy metabolism and helps strengthen immune system, naturally repels insects
- Makes You Feel The Love
- Reconnects You With Inner Peace
- High Self Confidence Is Back Again
BEST 6 ESSENTIAL OILS
It is also great to help get your mind and body up and going in the mornings!
THE rarest, BEST SMELLING, AND MOST THERAPEUTICALLY EFFECTIVE OF ALL, Healing Solutions Breathe Blend is produced using plants and flora grown in the best possible place on earth which ensures that it will have the highest therapeutic content possible.
Formulated to help calm the tension of stress and anxiousness. We can steal back those moments of clarity and confidence by slowing down and inhaling a few drops of Anxiety Ease. A balanced mixture of Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, and Ylang Ylang.
Good harvesting practices, excellent soil conditions, proven distillation practices, and sound storage methods. The result is the absolute best quality grade, potency, and pure essential oils you can buy.
Good Sleep Blend is produced using plants and flora grown in the best possible place on earth which ensures that it will have the highest therapeutic content possible.
Reduces Fever. Improves Respiratory Health. Boosts Digestion. Strengthens Immune System. Improves Bone Health
Aromatherapy Use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or another professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for all internal use.