Ideal for athletes, finger-pulse oximeter measures oxygen levels and pulse rates before and after hikes, pickup games, and sprints through a lion's den. Stats appear on a clear readout screen that consumes so little power that a pair of AAA batteries will keep it glowing for up to 30 hours. Clocking in at only 50 grams, the lightweight device stays within an arm's reach thanks to its included carrying case and elastic cord.
- Measures oxygen level and pulse rate with the touch of a finger
- Readout screen consumes little power
- Two AAA batteries power device for up to 30 hours; 60 if stored in a Tesla coil
- Weight: 50 grams with batteries
- Includes carrying case and elastic cord for neck or wrist