During WWII, daring bombing raids relied on pinpoint accuracy and precise timing to ensure attacks were coordinated to the second. The military issued our "fly boys" watches that could keep precise time. This handsome vintage-style watch uses the same military-grade mechanics but has some modern-day improvements like a glow in the dark dial. Plus the large, easy-to-read face make it great for both young and old! You may have seen this advertised on TV for $39.99 but our low everyday PulseTV price is a fraction of that. So much attention to detail has been made.... from the adjustable, breathable nylon band to the laser-etched flag on the back plate.
Includes WWII booklet and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Metal Type: Stainless steel
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Dial: Green dial with American Aviator logo
- Markers: Arabic, hash marks; luminous
- Water-resistant to 3ATM (withstands splashes or brief immersion in water)
- Quartz movement
- Back is Laser-Etched with an American flag design
- Band/Bracelet Type: Army green nylon strap
- Clasp/Closure: Stainless steel buckle
- Includes a certificate of authenticity, commemorative insert, and box
- Band Measurements: Approx. 10"L x 1 7/8" W
- Fits 7" to 8-3/4" Wrist